It is totally FREE and there are no circumstances attached. You can continue after the free trial. You can discontinue the service if for some reasons this service does not work for you and/or for your child after the free trial.
Money-back Guarantee – refund policy
We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied simply email firstname.lastname@example.org ask for a refund within 7 days of the month start. You will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours.
Payment of Fee
Payment is due immediately and the designated account will be charged automatically at the beginning of every “study month”.
In case of payment failure, the student will receive a reminder. If the payment is still unpaid a week after the invoice date, the student’s classes will be suspended until the payment has been received. Once the payment has been received, classes will restart.
If a student is unable to make a payment on time in a timely manner, he/she should immediately contact us by clicking on Contact Us or email us at email@example.com immediately to make arrangements.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. Your details will only be stored by either PayPal or the Merchant Bank which processes your Credit or Debit card payments.
You may cancel your subscription anytime by giving 2 weeks notice.
LQP strives to keep the institute open year-round, with the exception of two significant holidays that are observed by all teachers, staff, and the majority of our students. The two holidays are Eid Ul-Fitr and Eid Ul-Adha, and the institute will be closed for three days and five days, respectively. Due to the number of enrolled students, and similar to other tuition-based schools, tuition will not be credited or refunded for these two holidays. We at LQP appreciate your understanding, and we appreciate having you as students!
Be On Time
- Student should be in the classroom at least 2 minutes before the class start-time with all materials needed for the lesson.
- Teacher will begin the class right at the start time. If student is not present, teacher will wait for the entire time of the class, and the class will be noted as an “unexcused absence” for the student.
- If class begins late as a result of the student, class will resume until end of the scheduled class time.
- If teacher is not in the classroom, please contact the administration immediately so that we can address the problem promptly. Should the teacher miss the class without a substitute filling in for them, a make-up lesson will be scheduled within one week at the student’s convenience for no additional fee.
Absences and Missed Classes
- If student needs to miss and reschedule a class due to the reasons below, a 4-hour notice to the administration is required to avoid being considered “unexcused absence”.
- Makeup classes can only be made up after the class is missed and it must be rescheduled to take place within 4 weeks of the missed class. Rescheduling request must be made within 2 weeks of the missed class. Cancellation or rescheduling requests can be notified no more than 2 weeks before. Refunds are not given for missed classes.
Includes: Illness, Death in Family, Appointment, Work/School Conflict, National Holiday, Technical Issues (internet, Skype, computer issues)
If administration is notified at least 4 hours prior to class, a lesson may be rescheduled for no additional fee. In case of sudden illness or death in the family, please contact us as soon as possible for cancellation of your class.
Should you have a technical issue at the time of class and are unable to notify us beforehand, please email support as soon as possible so that it can count as an excused absence.
There are NO refunds for any type of absence.
- Any type of absence that is not listed in the “Excused Absence” policy. This includes an un-notified absence from class and/or notification of non-emergency absence less than 4 hours before class time.
- In case of unexcused absence, there will be no refund or makeup for that class.
- If a class is canceled due to a teacher’s absence for any reason, a make-up lesson will be scheduled for no additional fee. There are no refunds for missed classes.
- For Excused Absences and Teacher Absences, rescheduling makeup lessons must be arranged within 2 weeks after the missed class and must be scheduled to take place within 4 weeks following the missed class.
- If student misses the makeup session, there is no free makeup lesson or refund.
- On most instances, the administration may decide to delegate a substitute to teach for a missed lesson. The substitute will use the teacher’s same classroom and teach the class according to the institute’s instructions for that day.
- Substitute teachers are used for all courses except the Ijaazah Program.
Although we try to keep this at a minimum, in some instances, a permanent change in teacher may occur.
- In order to ensure that we offer high quality classes, some lessons may be recorded for review by the administration.
- The recorded lessons are stored in our secure USA servers and are only for use by the administration/supervisors, so that we can regularly check the quality of the classes and the teachers.
- Sessions may not be recorded – audio or video – by students for any reason. This is to protect the privacy of the teachers.
- The privacy of each and every student is important to us. The administration will not share or sell any information about any student to any third parties.
- The student policy is written with student’s privacy and safety in mind. Therefore, it is important for students to comply with this policy.
- Students are responsible for updating the administration with any changes to their profile. This includes e-mail address, billing address, phone number, Skype ID, etc.
- Students are to not share any personal information or accounts (such as email, Skype, Facebook, etc.) with teachers or staff members, unless communicating through our firstname.lastname@example.org email.
Complaints from our students are taken very seriously and will be addressed as soon as possible. Complaints will be acknowledged within 2-3 business days.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your course, please contact us at (email@example.com) so that we can fix the problem.
- LQP holds no responsibility for consequences of neglecting the institute policy.
- Failure to abide by these rules and procedures may result in consequences for the student.
Help, Questions, Comments
- Any questions or comments outside of the subject material should be directed to the administration. We strive to offer the best quality for your classes and your opinions, comments and suggestions are important to us.
- Please contact the following:
- For all inquiries, including class cancellations, reschedules, billing questions, technical issues, etc; e-mail us or call +44 3333031219.