Arabic Language Courses
LEARN ARABIC READING, SPEAKING, , AND GRAMMAR FOR KIDS & ADULTS
Importance of Learning Arabic Language
Learning Arabic Language is so important at many levels although it’s is not an easy language to learn and has nothing to with English or other Latin languages.
Arabic is the fourth most spoken language in the world. About 315 million people in 58 countries speak the Arabic as their first language.
Whether you are a Muslim want to read Quran in its original language, a working professional looking to add a new skill to his CV, or a parent looking for a way to enrich their child’s education, learning the Arabic language will achieve your goal.
This was a fragment about the importance of the Arabic language, but actually there are countless reasons why you should learn Arabic, such as:
- Learn Arabic to be able to read & recite the Quran in the right way.
- You’ll be able to understand Islam better if you’re able to read the Quran and understand its teachings.
- Learning Arabic will make you stand out, as there are very few people from the West that speak Arabic. Having command of Arabic will make you appear clever and sophisticated.
- Learning a language is learning about the culture of the country where the language is spoken.
- You’ll be able to benefit economically. Natural resources abound in the Middle East and speaking Arabic will open many job positions for you.
- When you know Arabic, you’ll be able to have an easier time learning other languages spoken in the region, such as Farsi or Persian, Turkish, Urdu, and even Hebrew.
- Traveling to the Middle East would be easier. A good number of Arabs are able to speak English but the larger part of the population only uses Arabic as their primary language.
- Arabic has many different dialects, each with its own unique flavor and style. Instead of learning the basic Modern Standard Arabic which is the formal Arabic spoken all over the world, choose the dialect most frequently spoken in the country you’re most interested in.
How To Learn Quran & Arabic at LQPI?